Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ohh le le bebe!!

10 days passed......bz as per normal.I have been working irregular shifts.I have finished my photoshoot..and soon will update the photos in tis blog.Yesterday, brought my wife to KK for a check up.I almost cried wen i saw my junior during the scan. I was like WOW!!That Really inspired me to be a good daddy.I really cant wait for another scan which schelude to be in mid november.Btw wateva the results is(boy or girl) i would like to say alhamdullilah to allah s.w.t!

Went to arnold's for break fast.It was jammed packed ...btw i havent been to this restaurant for the past 15yrs (i guess).The chicken was so good...even KFC tak leh lawan.oHH YA!!the service was fast unlike the kfc staff(beside lion city hotel)....the service so lembap!!!damnnnnnnnn lembap!!There is nothing much to see at geylang serai but one day i will bring my 2nd wife along to take photos!!

Ok it is confirmed!!i will go to annapurna base camp somewhere in november for 2 weeks.Joining along is my buddy ah tee( the Notorious China Bukit)hahaha along wif the british telecom crew and some staff from the National Geographic.

So GUYS WATCH OUT!!

1 comment:

narny said...

kau tahu i've always heard of Arnold but never been before until a few months back! Now every month kena makan ah.... power eh the chicken!! But.............. Nando is still my favourite and AyamMas Black Pepper... ehehehhe