Sunday, June 24, 2007

monday blues

ahakz...life is so good.Got no mood on sunday ,went to the clinic to get my mc.wifey so hapy...we went jalan-jalan to the east window shopping for gadgets.

got a call from jamie hawkes askin me abt conrad.i told him everything is good except for the 2 top guys.welfare..canteen food is still gd infact betta than 4seasons.haha(always think of makan only)but he promised me ...he will pulled me in...i told him thanks but on one condition if she is out.so that i can deal with the rest personally.he do understand what i mean ....like what i did at gdwood!infact the new chief @gdwood can breathe easily...all thanks to me!!!(just imagine if dont have a cleaning schelude for the past year) i told him to try conrad...but i really wants to follow him to negara.lets wait and see.

i got 6 more months whether to continue on to these hotel job.I am really really tired after 12 yrs in the line.My parents and in laws are persuading me to continue their catering business. tEMPTING BUT NOT READY...lets wait and see...infact my wife willing to quit her job...to be with me.She has been pestering me .."u tak nak mehhh one wedding u earn almost 20k" and nex year dah ader 40 bookings 70% of them have pay their deposits.aiayah so stressful...!!

hey gtg ....3pm work liao..

No comments: