Monday, June 25, 2007

not bz also bz!

nothin much goin on today.Got 2 last minute functions today.one is buffet the other is food tasting.My wife is not feeling well today ...called me up during noon that she will be back home early.Inform her to c the doctor a.s.a.p

Richie was in a happy mood today.He told me to watch rajni new tamil movie SIVAJI(THE BOSS). So many "mama action " lah dey.But he advise me not to watch the movie @plaza as they r many indian contractors. I ask him why not and he told me it's like watching the movie in india!!he said '''ehh mann you know lahh wen come out the picture got one god lahh and den ahh got come out SUPERSTARRR ...Rajni, i was like burst into laughter..wen he says...then all these mama all whistle lahh dey....i was like deyyy..."aku kat india kah nie"...(am i in india or wat)hahahah.

opps time check.(1.46am)...wifey kol me to massage her back.to be continue...

No comments: