Friday, August 31, 2007

comex 07

Got myself a dry cabinet which cost me $148 plus camera cleaning kit.4 nos of 8G CF memory cards for my next assignment in september.Don't forget my battery grip for my EOS camera which cost me around 245bucks(gd bargain hor....even sungei road also cannot get this price...hahahha)

Meet AH tee at the canon booth...he was telling me abt this new camera(CAnon EOS 1 mark3).The price .....$6999!!but it is much more cheaper den the old version which cost double the price.Told ah tee...i will get THE camera after i did my singapore fashion week assignments.He was telling me he is goin to "lelong" his minolta E510..ahakz....tell you....so many times ...the camera is not so great!!!buy canon!!!!canon!!!btw goin to meet him again midweek...regarding on our Annapurna bASEcamp and mt cook trip.

k...gdday!!

3 comments:

Helmi said...

haha, u compare pricing at COMEX with Sungei Road.

narny said...

babe.... i need to get a new camera and i get mixed views on Nikon & Canon..... on a budget so i want a good camera thats low on price.. lol... tolong!!

Aiman said...

hmmm....wat kinda of camera r u lookin for??kecik punyer masok dalam pocket nyer or like the ones shown on tv like canon EOS400D??kalau ko cari solid and gd camera i advise u to buy canon EOS400D.this camera is gd for beginers and for amateur photograpers.btw aper budget ko??