Thursday, August 30, 2007

sorry lahhhhh

hmmm nothing much...been bz lately.first of all my wife is 2mths pregnant.ahakz soon goin to be a daddy. 2nd...got the job at st regis as well as ritz carlton kapalua,maui hawaii. 3RD...got my wide angle lenses and my beloved canon fish-eye lenses which cost me a bomb!! 4th.... bought my long awaited Samsung I600 phone...ohh ya dont forget the outdoor shoot with cik hamid...really liao!!

got the call from kapalua regarding on my work permit...accom..blah blah.but but only to join them on feb 08.Long way to go.

Keep telling myself ...how about st regis...argh...!!i need advise...my wife sure will neva let me go to hawaii heheh.Baby is due in april insya allah!btw now wifey is bz lookin for "her clothes".infact she is wearing my size 36 levis 501 jeans now!!!!

ok ok enough gtg!goin to Comex 07 tmrw afternoon.

2 comments:

narny said...

wow 2 months preggie??? congrats!!!!

Aiman said...

thanks...btw how r u??ur second child muker mcm mak salleh....like his datok ehh??