Thursday, February 28, 2008

SORRY...

it has been a long time.got no time for blogging.I am bz with the arrival of my new baby which is due in 2nd april.Wife got chicken pox.very sad for her....went for the check up with dr. jazlan.. thank god the baby is ok buttttt...one condition my wife will not "give birth"these 2 weeks or else the baby will be infected...and that makes matters worse.

My wife is suffering a lot...i cant eally bear to see her suffering.She has been having fever for the past three days.Hope that baby is fine.I myself have not been feelin well these few days.I felt a sharp pain on my back area...and also my right tendon.Went to poly for check up....guess wat she gave me panadol!!!!wasted rite!!!!doctors.......never learn ah these people!!!

got myself a battery grip...and a manfrotto monopod.lookin forward on the nex pc fair.got to buy cf cards for my baby canon.

gd day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.