Thursday, June 19, 2008

wow!!!






WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!long time no see!!dah braper lama tak blogging beb!!btw nothing much to update lahh...lots and lots happening .Firstly....my new born baby(btw she is 3.5mths now)Secondly...dah jadi bapak(becoming a dad........not ez u know...so many tings to learn..changing diapers lahh...bath the baby lahh...etc etc.But but....i did quite ok ok lahhh as long Alya dont cry....(panic beb heheh).Thirdly....i have so called "quit" shopping for camera and stuff...infact after i bought my $4998 Canon Eos 1 Mark 3 camera.hehehe expensive buttttttttttt damn superrrrrrr fuckinggggggg powerful!!I told myself.....THATS IT.nO MORE!!!






And lastly ...we goin to shift somewhere in woodlands in few mths time.I hate to hear both me and my wife 's family grumbling abt travelling to kim tian.Btw hor kim tian the $$$ meletop....but no malay food.Have to travel all the way to ABC market.....so xian.




ok ok enough enough...continue again


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.