Monday, April 16, 2007

off day Akan Datang!!

well...time flies so fast...and tommorow will be my off dy again.I have no plans for tommorow..but my wifey hinted me to take the photos of the national stadium before it is officicially torn down.

yesterday i have a few functions but ends very early.Same goes with today...macdonalds dinner & dance.I felt so damn tired and i cant barely move my feets.I have to finish my projecs yet and worse of all i have not submit my income tax return yet.Damned !!suddenly i have lots of things to do.

tommorow i got to go to the nearby islands to snap some photos.I really got no idea where to go to..but i try to travel to these two islands in one day(including one sunset snapshots in one isle).Just wait n see!!

k lahh got to catch some sleep b4 goin to work.

No comments: