Wednesday, April 11, 2007

ThuRsDaY 12th


i am so tired.....really tired..have been places ...(to SGH, serangoon road...and tiong bahru plaza.)BUt yesterday me and wifey went to komala to grab some tosai...hmmm yummy...biasalah lahh indian food my favet wat.i bought my wife a few vcds as she will be bored on weekends...in my werds...husband werkin wife jerkin...(a very farmiliar phrase from salam namaste)hahaha.


in a few hours time i will be at werk....luckily the inventory is over...so much things to count!!the hotel is damn huge!!clement wasnt around(called himself a boss)he is really suck...(infact this is the first time a chief steward is not around during the inventory. In malay called makan gaji buter....this chinese fucka will never learn...!!who will respect this type of boss!!damn!!resign lahhh den u bring ur guys along....!!


it has been a long time i did not "snap pictures".I guess nex week during my off day(planning where to go...maybe ubin chek jawa i guess)



orite time check 1229hrs

No comments: