Tuesday, April 3, 2007

stress relief!!

Finally i managed to go to JB with my wife.It has bee n quite a while...i really mizz my jb hme.Reachin there at noon afterfetching her from city hall..grab a smiling bus to jb from kranji.It was long journey...u noe lahhh weekend watt!!!jam packed with kiasu singaporeans....hahahah!!

Both of us were stuck at the custom.....almost 1 hr to clear!!!reach the shell sation and off to jayajusco!!then to giant plentong...den to kampong melayu to grab our satay!!!!i ate a lot on that day...his satay was perfect!!!cannot beat the ones at satay club!!my parents and my wifey garb some yong tahu.....as for me....otah otah and ice kacang wif ice cream on top!!!YUMMY!!!

When it comes to $$ ....tu brother says...$30 ringgit!!so cheap ahh....just imagine we ate 60 sticks of satay...u really cant get that in singapore lorrr....

time check 3am!!time to sleep!!

No comments: